What to consider when choosing a CRM
Choosing a CRM is a major business decision. It affects everyone and everything, so before you decide on a program make sure you have asked yourself these questions:
- What do you want the system to do? What is must-have and what would be nice-to-have?
- Do you truly have buy-in from the rest of your organisation?
- How much time and money are you willing to invest?
How to choose the right CRM?
CRMs are able to do almost “everything” today, so be realistic about your wants and needs. It’s always better to start with a simple setup that is easy to master, and then gradually expand and add functionalities along the way. So here’s the million dollar question, which functionalities are essential and which are just nice-to-have? Well, it depends on your business of course. However, we do find that these things should be non-negotiable in any modern CRM:
- User-friendly and intuitive design and interface
- Easy access to all information from all devices
- Able to track all communications within teams and with customers
- Import existing customer data
- Customisable reports and performance tracking
- Integrable with popular business tools
Now that you know, what to consider when choosing a CRM, it’s time to start evaluating your options and learn if SugarCRM is a good fit. Try SugarCRM for free or get in touch with one of our CRM experts. We’ll be happy to answer any questions about how we can elevate your business.